Back To All Jobs Senior Consultant, Learning & Development - Onboarding
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series D funding in August 2017, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York, Chicago, Portland and London, we are looking to double our headcount in 2018. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.
This role will partner with the Head of Learning & Development and business leaders to create world-class global onboarding experiences. This person will play a critical role in onboarding employees to our incredible culture, values, strategy and industry over their first 90 days. Responsibilities:
- Program design: Partner closely with the People Team and business leaders to diagnose needs and create cutting-edge onboarding solutions. Ensure programs embody our values and high performance culture.
- Program management: Manage onboarding programs end-to-end; create clear program strategies, stakeholder maps, project plans and communication plans. Ensure seamless execution and leverage change management methodology to ensure global program adoption and behavior change.
- Evaluation and reporting: Work with HR Analytics to determine and report on evaluation metrics; identify key insights to inform future actions and decision making.
- Partnerships: Build strong partnerships with HRBPs and business leaders. Be a role model for our values and exceptional collaboration, while driving alignment and decision making.
- Learning delivery: Facilitate and manage engaging learning experiences that educate all employees on the process, tools and skills needed for them to be successful. Adapt solutions as needed for our global audience.
- Technology: Play a key role in the selection and application of high impact learning tools. Create meaningful onboarding learning paths, and empower teams (through best practices, templates etc.) to drive functional onboarding experiences.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, OD or a related field.
- 5-7 years industry experience in OD / Learning & Development.
- Experience designing and facilitating virtual and in-person learning experiences.
- A continuous learner with the ability to flex their style, and build strong relationships with many different people.
- Exceptional project management, change management and communication skills.
- Highly analytical with experience in identifying and analyzing talent metrics and drawing meaningful insights.
If you're looking to join a rapidly growing market leader, within an engaging, engaged, and high performing team, apply today! Help us build an open financial system for the world. Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.