Back To All Jobs Office Manager
San Francisco, CA
The Office Manager plays a vital role at Coinbase by maintaining an efficient, productive and positively cultured office and employee experience. As an Office Manager, you have the opportunity to support productivity, raise engagement and maintain culture with positive energy and efficient execution. You'll work closely with the People Ops, IT and Security teams to create a safe, engaging, supportive and meaningful experience for all employees. We are growing quickly and you will be able to directly influence the scaling of our organization by anticipating the needs of the org, thinking creatively, improving and creating new processes. We have a healthy foundation and we're looking for an individual to bring their talents to help us continue to build the most effective People Ops organization on the planet. Responsibilities:
- Maintain the overall cleanliness and organization of the office
- Act as liaison between the company and office building management (e.g., repairs, building code compliance, etc.)
- Develop and maintain productive and positive vendor relationships:
- Coordinate daily catering and maintain kitchen cleanliness.
- Oversee site support team, and maintaining high levels day-to-day support.
- Track facilities and supply related requests through office operations ticketing system, and maintain SLAs
- Oversee front desk and guest experience by working with reception team to uphold process and standards: check in system, keep the reception area welcoming, stocked and organized
- Assist in coordinating company wide events, to keep the company culture positively energized.
- Assist in onboarding of new hires - desk setup, informative resource of office ongoings, etc
- Energetic, thrives in a fast-pace environment and is comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving
- Strong interest in process improvement - finding ways to make facilities more efficient and streamlined
- Proficient with Google apps
- Creative, innovative, empathetic
- Experienced with managing an 750+ person office, organizing and planning events
- Impeccable judgment and excellent problem solving skills
- Highly motivated with extensive cross-group collaboration skills
- Light IT skills/knowledge is a plus
- 2+ years office management experience required
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.