Back To All Jobs Head of AML/KYC Policy, Risk Assessments and Surveillance
San Francisco or New York
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity by helping create an open financial system for the world. We are focused on making digital currency accessible to everyone. We are guided by these principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use.Responsibilities:
- In charge of owning and updating AML program including policies and procedures, surveillance, training, AML exam management, AML risk assessments, sanctions program
- Liaise globally with AML officers in London, Tokyo, Dublin, etc
- Coordinate the independent AML review and report
- Liaise with the head of Regulatory Exams for all AML exam requests and reviews
- Oversee the Sanctions Program
- Responsible for keeping up to date with AML regulations globally (FinCen, SEC, FCA, FATF, etc)
- 10-15 years
- Previous AML Officer at a Bank/Broker Dealer.
- Liaise with global offices
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.