Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
Weâ€™ve already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, weâ€™re expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. ÂThrough Circle Trade, weâ€™re market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
Weâ€™re looking for a customer-focused iOS developer to help us make the Circle Invest iOS app the best crypto app in the App Store. Youâ€™ll build high-impact features that will massively improve the experience of our customer base.Â What youâ€™ll work on
What youâ€™ll bring to Circle
- Take the lead in creating brand new features for the consumer-facing Circle iOS apps (Circle Invest, Circle Pay, and our future apps) from initial specs through the public release and announcement
- Utilize design-driven and data-driven techniques to build a spectacular customer experience
- Collaborate with a fun, passionate team to help craft solutions to problems using the latest iOS technologies
- Build up your knowledge about Circleâ€™s business domains and crypto in general
- 4+ years of software development experience with 2+ years of iOS app development, especially in Swif
- Experience shipping an app to the App Store
- Love solving problems. You proactively listen to business concerns and turn them into product improvements
- Thorough. If you see a bug, you take the time to find out if there are similar uses that will cause the same problem and figure out why
- Self-sufficient and ability to work with a distributed mobile team
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency and experience investing, trading or using dapps, etc.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. Weâ€™re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out atÂ circle.com Âand download our Poloniex, Circle Pay & Circle Invest apps today!
We are anÂequal opportunity employer
Âand value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.