We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter Social Media intern to be part of the marketing, communications and PR Committee, developing and execute social media plans for the BBA. This will be your opportunity to engage with new and existing customers, creating a conversation and driving more users to our website.
This position will report directly to the Marketing Manager but will work strategically with the Director of Marketing as well as collaborating with the other members of the marketing committee. This role is perfect for young, enthusiastic social media enthusiasts who are looking for real world experience and have a passion for learning more about blockchain technologies.
The initial duration of this internship is 3-months.
- You will create content and social media strategies to support the engagement with new and existing customers.
- You will be responsible for creating content and awareness that results in; more awareness for the BBA; increased subscriptions to the BBA newsletter; elevation of board members and executive committee member activities; increased awareness towards memberships.
- Create and source regular thought leadership pieces from the Team, Advisory Board, Partners and Members. Positioning BBA as an industry leader.
- To ensure all of the above activities are actively increasing engagement you will monitor all digital activity including social media statistics, website analytics and e-marketing activity.
- You are excited to work at an early stage organisation and comfortable handling multiple tasks
- You are fully familiar with creating content and how to target appropriate SM strategies across multiple SM platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Telegram, Twitter
- You have a proven ability to write engaging content
- A passion for learning and elevating activities within the blockchain industry
- You have a willingness to learn, be flexible, and adapt quickly
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic, ambitious environment
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Director of Marketing at British Blockchain Association