Back To All Jobs Trade Surveillance Analyst
New York, NY
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use. Responsibilities:
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of trade surveillance and develop and implement surveillance reports as required
- Review and investigate alerts generated by surveillance systems and properly escalate as necessary
- Keep abreast of regulatory and market structure changes that may affect the scope of the existing surveillance
- Work with engineering and support staff to create process efficiencies and improvements
- Enforce and enhance policies and procedures related to Coinbase Trading operations and Trading Rules
- Minimum 2-4 years relevant experience in a market surveillance or trading capacity
- Extensive knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills, and a quick learner. Demonstrate Coinbase values.
- Knowledge of market structure a plus
- Prefer FINRA Series, ACAMS, or other relevant certification
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.