Back To All Jobs Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Coinbase's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more intuitive to use.
We recently launched a Chicago office and are looking for strong engineers across multiple skill sets and at all levels of seniority to join our Coinbase Markets team in Chicago. You will be part of a greenfield effort to build out a scalable, low-latency exchange in the Cryptocurrency space, working along other highly talented and collaborative engineers. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with in-house technology team to build financial exchange systems deployed in mixed cloud based and data center environment.
- Build clean, reliable, well-tested systems and deliver quickly, with a pragmatic sense of how to balance the two
- Take personal responsibility for the well-being of the product, the team, and the organization as a whole
- You have experience with core AWS systems, with emphasis on VPC, EC2, S3, and Direct Connect
- You have experience with Terraform (infrastructure as code)
- You have strong scripting and automation skills
- You have experience collaborating and influencing remote engineering and support organizations
All members of this team will embody the core Coinbase values of Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Continuous Learning, and Efficient Execution, and will place a strong emphasis on diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.