Back To All Jobs Training Lead, Project Manager
At Coinbase, continuous learning and efficient execution are two of our core values. As a Training Lead for Coinbase Support, you'll put these two values in deep practice by building our training program structure for our global support team.
From new hire training, new launches, and change management - you'll work cross-functionality to setup effective, timely, and high-quality training structures across our operations. Responsibilities:
- Develop strong domain understanding across various Coinbase products, Support procedures, and crypto asset.
- Create and maintain standards for our training program to establish consistent learning structures globally, while also ensuring the instructional content is targeted to the learner, policy, and customer base.
- Create and maintain a robust a high-quality training governance across both FTE and vendor teams, inclusive of:
- New hire training, regular up-leveling, and targeted coaching.
- Strategy for training across different Support channels (phone, email, social), tools, products, and policies.
- Train-the-trainer, trainer certifications, job aids for instructor-led, remote, and e-learnings.
- Clearly define and structure KPIs to measure learning efficacy.
- Translate business requirements and operational procedures into clear training implementation plans and KPIs.
- Own and manager our global change management framework, knowledge management system and LMS systems for support.
- Set up auditing process to ensure accuracy of our documentation and training materials.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create scalable training material, LMS content, and documentation based on operational policies & procedures.
- Build strong partnerships and proactively solution for quality & training opportunities to amplify team performance.
- Utilize analytics and metrics to drive initiatives around performance, training, and CSAT.
- Add value through effective project management, proactive solutioning and efficient execution.
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission, creating a seamless experience for our global customer base, and fostering growth in others.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support.
- Experience building, scaling, and managing training programs across fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with LMS, KMS, and hybrid-training models.
- Crystal clear communication skills for a global, cross-functional audience.
- Strong analytical skills to bring a quantitative, focused approach for team KPIs.
- Positive, growth-oriented mindset (You're energized by developing people's strengths and continuous learning!).
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need).
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- BA/BS degree in business, psychology, education or relevant field.
- Familiarity with breaking down policies for banking regulations, payment processes, compliance, or other complex policies to different audiences.
- Project management certifications and/or using project management techniques.
- Experience using effective project management techniques to organize training projects and to ensure quality required.
- Strong understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce, and Litmos.