Back To All Jobs Data Analyst, Customer Support Operations
Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series D funding in August 2017, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York and London, we are looking to double our headcount in 2018. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.
As a Operations Data Analyst , you'll be the analytical point on the team to help support various operational initiatives by transforming support data into valuable business insights and help shape our projects to deliver maximum impact. You will have the opportunity to heavily influence strategy, planning, and execution. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Customer Support team to operate more effectively, create and track metrics across our operations, and share informative actionable insights
- Partner with Customer Support Leadership and cross-functional partners to find opportunities to increase operational trackability, efficiency, and scale our business effectively
- Leverage metrics to drive insights and influence business decisions
- Develop a strong prioritization framework to ensure team is focused on highest-value initiatives
- Ability to frame and break down complex business problems into key components and recommend practical solutions
- Monitor key performance metrics and use results to help the team be more effective in carrying out their mission of providing high-quality support
- Build a collaborative team environment that fosters efficient execution, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Develop and support the analytical technologies that give our team timely, flexible, and structured access to their data
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an analyst function (e.g. operations, finance, business analytics, etc.)
- Expert-level Excel user (Vlookups, pivots, macros, etc.), strong SQL, Looker experience a plus
- Experience working in customer support operations; experience working in (or doing analysis for) Support departments a plus
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholder
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.