AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. Position Profile:
AlphaPoint is seeking an energetic, creative and collaborative recruiter in Charlotte, NC. You will manage full life-cycle recruitment efforts across all open roles in our Charlotte office. This will include Development, TechOps, and our Business departments. You will possess the ability to foster relationships and proactively strategize on searches with each of these departments. Job Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Manage the needs of hiring managers, as well as collaborate on full life-cycle recruitment for a range of searches.
- Source candidates proactively through recruiting tools, networking events, and industry resources.
- Effectively review resumes, coordinate scheduling, and conduct interviews. Be able to manage offer negotiation stage and onboarding for each new hire.
- Continuously communicate updates and set expectations with candidates and hiring managers.
- Partner with AlphaPoint's immigration and HR team throughout process as necessary.
- Work closely with other marketing functions to ensure tight integration of all social, PR, and marketing components
- Follow market trends, specifically in Capital Markets and the Technology industry.
- Partner with Universities or Colleges for Graduate Recruitment, as well as attend conferences to represent AlphaPoint.
- Sponsor and participate in networking events in the Charlotte market to identify talent and represent AlphaPoint.
- Maintain responsibility for recruitment maintenance such as building of job descriptions, advertising roles, and representing the AlphaPoint brand through recruitment efforts, as well as outreach.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of recruitment experience.
- At least 1 year of experience interviewing talent
- Able to demonstrate strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Direct recruitment experience in the Capital Markets or Technology industry is preferred.