Location 500 7th Ave. New York, NY or 101 S. Tryon St. Charlotte, NC.About AlphaPoint:
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. Position Profile:
Reporting to the Head of Product & Chief Marketing Officer, the Vice President of Marketing is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing and communications strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all marketing functions to achieve the Company objectives of sales, growth, profitability, and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and position consistent with the corporate direction. Job Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute a marketing strategy that contributes to global growth and awareness of AlphaPoint brand and revenue generation.
- Develop unique value propositions, business partnerships, category management, as well as call to action-oriented advertising targeted toward key customer segments that increases brand awareness
- Lead and manage a team of specialists including Public Relations, Event Marketing, Marketing Operations and Social Media
- Oversee external creative partners/vendors for digital design, advertising and other creative needs
- Analyze, evaluate, plan and execute on both existing and potential marketing activities and strategies. Develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Conduct and analyze market research to determine competitiveness
- Measure the effectiveness of the marketing department and implement frameworks and processes for improvement
- Identify, interpret, and capitalize on marketing trends
- Recommend and manage marketing budget
- Coach, mentor, and raise the team's ability to deliver and exceed expectations while creating opportunities for succession talent
- Develop and prepare key messaging and presentation material for senior management
- Work closely with Product Development, Product Management, Sales and other Senior Executives to create demand and recognition for the Company and its products
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin
- At least 10 years of experience with 7 of those years in progressive Marketing roles at the senior management level
- University degree or college diploma in business, MBA preferred
- A proven track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with attention to details as well as the ability to distill complex and technical issues and ideas and organize them into meaningful message
- Strategic thinker with ability to develop and implement actionable plans with measurable results.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and lead at all levels of a corporate organization
- The ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team and focuses their energy on achieving business goals
- The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes
- Experience in startup, FinTech, entrepreneurial environments a plus.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, financial exchanges, and/or capital markets functions are a plus.