Location 500 7th Ave. New York, NY or 101 S. Tryon St. Charlotte, NC. About AlphaPoint:
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. Position Profile:
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Events Coordinator is responsible for managing the execution and coordination of AlphaPoint's sponsorship and attendance at industry events and conferences throughout the year. The event coordinator oversees all aspects of event planning and management from identifying key opportunities to feature the AlphaPoint brand and thought leadership, negotiating sponsorships, coordinating on-site logistics and communicating with all internal and external stakeholders on agendas, messaging and post-event ROI. This role serves the critical function of creating brand experiences for potential AlphaPoint clients and partners, as well as bring a balance of creative outside the box thinking with a can-do, deadline-driven execution and focus. Candidates should be extremely detail-oriented, able to handle multiple work streams and be comfortable performing proactive outreach on behalf of the company and marketing team. Job Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Field incoming event requests, assess new opportunities and maintain comprehensive event tracking database
- Proactively identify events that AlphaPoint should attend
- Manage event contract negotiation, budget and invoice reconciliation
- Oversee execution of all on site logistics including, company exhibit and collateral shipment, as well as set up/tear down and AV/tech needs
- Enlist and coordinate sales support and scheduling
- Manage event promotion and post event ROI assessments
- Maintain branded collateral - refresh inventory as needed
- Concept opportunities for outside of the box, creative marketing stunts to break through the noise at larger conferences
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.
- At least 1 year of experience in event planning, marketing or related field.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes
- Pro-active, self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of financial services and/or cryptocurrency space a plus.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Able to Travel ~25% of the time