AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. Position Profile:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Build infrastructure to run customer uploaded trading strategies built in JS. Client dashboard, security container, statistics, backtesting tools, framework to abstract websocket API, etc.
- Build an API abstraction layer that sits between the consumer and the API server. This will maintain state for orders, market data, etc.
- Design and develop new UI modules for our customer facing websites as well as for internal and customer administrative interfaces.
- Investigate and recommend awesome UI technologies for market data, orders, account management, strategies, backtesting, etc. We're thinking Canvas (EaselJS), WebGL.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of various new technologies.
- Define system objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Update job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; experimenting with new tools and technologies.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin
- Bachelor's in computer science or Military experience.
- At least 3 years of experience working with REACT.
- At least 5 years of experience with REACT framework is preferred.
- Capital Markets experience is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency space.