Top Cryptocurrency Security Custodian over $55 million in Series Funding Based in Palo Alto, CA
Our Client is looking for the best of the best to create the most secure cryptocurrency custody platform for accredited investors and financial institutions. With already over $2 billion within their holdings, they have been scaling ever faster than before. Our client provides for over 15% of all on-chain bitcoin transactions. The company culture has been recently rated as one of the best in all of Silicon Valley.
We are in the search for an experienced system engineer to fulfill the role of keeping their infrastructure in tact and performing optimally. Source Coders is proud to be working with one the world's top cryptocurrency platforms ushering a new wave of investors and wealth accumulation.
(Python, Perl , Ruby , AWS , Docker , Packer , DevOps, Blockchain , Cryptocurrency) KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
WHAT YOU MIGHT LOOK LIKE:
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- A college degree in a technical field. (BA/BS)
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks. (e.g.,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization. (e.g., Docker, Packer, K8S)
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Experience with automation software. (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
- Solid scripting skills. (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge. (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are a huge fan of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.