Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
We're searching for a dynamic Talent Rewards Analyst to join our growing Talent team. You'll work closely with our Talent Rewards Manager to shape and define what Talent Rewards means at Circle and how it will impact our employees. This is a unique opportunity to have a drastic impact, in a crucial time for the company.
What you'll work on:
- Support all aspects of compensation, specifically board, executive, non-executive, trading and sales incentive plans with respect to base, bonus, commission and equity.
- Provide support for the annual and on-going salary review process by obtaining and preparing compensation data for analysis.
- Complete and submit data to a variety of compensation surveys.
- Obtain and compile annual salary budget and structure market data utilizing compensation platforms.
- Take part in benefits review and bid processes including comparing current plans to industry norms and adjusting plans to properly manage costs.
- Participate in the management of relationships with benefits vendors and assisting in internal benefits initiatives, such as open enrollment, renewal, and employee communication.
- Ensure benefits are competitive, cost effective and globally equitable.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition on recruiting processes, headcount management and candidate offers.
- Serve as technical resource to Talent team and its internal business partners and clients.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years experience in compensation, benefits and related HR fields
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, If Statements, Graphs)
- Experience using Google Sheets, Slides and Docs
- Strong analytical, communications and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and employees
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are anequal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About your personal information
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .