Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.Projects our team is working on:
What you'll work on:
- Build a secure full-stack web application that allows us to better visualize our liquidity in multiple currencies and bank accounts worldwide, as we focus on international expansion
- Productize machine learning models and build a world-class automated evaluation system to manage risk exposure while delivering the best possible experience to our customers
- Be a hero for our finance team by developing an automated reporting framework that allows new reports to be easily scheduled and downloaded each day, month, quarter or year
- Continue investing in our core technology and shared libraries by making it easier for all teams to use multi-region storage and infrastructure and improve our resilience during outages and increase our uptime
- Build an open transaction protocol where users can send money and exchange value that utilizes both new and traditional technologies to deliver value the fastest and cheapest way possible
- Create, maintain, and extend a diverse array of sustainable tools and systems that will support fast product development and delivery flow, enable team autonomy and cultivate continual learning and experimentation
- Provide new search capabilities across all of our financial partners so that our Customer Support team can more quickly resolve payment issues
- Predict fraud before it happens by facilitating data science model creation and evaluation, and developing a high-performance rules engine
- Leverage blockchain technology in a new transaction framework so that Financial Institutions an exchange value and associated metadata in a compliant manner
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Own software throughout the entire development life-cycle
- Contribute ideas to improve our product and processes, make decisions that have significant impact, and provide feedback so we can continue to get better
- Experience working closely with internal teams to identify requirements and iterate on solutions
- Evangelize best practices for engineering teams, including ideas around design and code reviews and architecture
- Debug complex production issues across various levels of the tech stack
- Interest in building large-scale, distributed systems
- Interest in impacting the way money moves between people
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are anequal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .