Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
We are looking for software engineers that enjoy solving complex problems within the crypto space. In this role, you'll join a team of engineers that focus on our Poloniex Services (APIs). We want to work with engineers that have a passion for their craft and care deeply about the experience of the users and operators of the systems they build.
We're looking for highly motivated individuals who seek a fun, collaborative, iterative and fast-paced environment.What you will work on:
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Solve hard, open ended, problems in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space
- Build RESTful microservices on AWS cloud platforms using modern software delivery techniques including ECS and Docker
- Design and code new features for the Poloniex Cryptoasset Exchange focused on our Trade Services
- Troubleshoot and fix code defects
- Be a member of a small agile software engineering team
- Learn a lot, be challenged, and have fun
- 3+ years of software development experience working with Java, Node.js, SQL and Python
- Product app experience- working on high traffic products
- Knowledge or interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are anequal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .