Circle is on a mission to make it possible for everyone, everywhere to create and share value. We're building a new kind of consumer finance. Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain, to build our products.
We've already made sending money around the world free and as easy as sending a text with Circle Pay. With Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto currencies and offer OTC trading services. Now, we're expanding our offerings by building a cryptocurrency investment product ( https://invest.circle.com ) to enable anyone to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
What does that mean for the global economy? It's more open. More inclusive. And more empowering.
We are passionate about building social payments experiences that our users (and friends) love. Circle's engineering team enables us to do that at scale, supporting customers all over the world and processing millions of transactions across multiple currencies in a reliable, secure and fast way.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Circle, you'll be critical to Circle's engineering recruitment. You'll have the autonomy and support to think outside the box and get creative when it comes to building talent acquisition pipelines with a goal of both scaling current teams and building others from scratch. You'll engage with hiring teams in Boston & NYC and join a talent acquisition function that is passionate about attracting and engaging high caliber talent and building programs that will help us scale.Projects you'll work on
What you'll bring to Circle
- Inspire change through continuous development and improvement of talent acquisition practices
- Drive the hiring process from initial requisition to offer acceptance
- Develop a unique, positive and engaging experience for all potential talent
- Champion innovative interviewing, sourcing and hiring practices for technical talent and work with our teams to coach and train on these initiatives
- Get creative in attending, planning and hosting relevant events for targeted audiences to build a network of experts and pipeline in the field of engineering
- Proven track record of success recruiting for Engineering roles, including 5+ years of experience recruiting for back end software, security & DevOps / infrastructure.
- Experience working in a high-growth, ever-evolving environment, ideally coming from a high volume / high bar tech recruiting role
- Expert level sourcing expertise and proven experience utilizing creative techniques to build pipelines
- Self-starter, agile and able to manage prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time, focusing on the work that matters
- Interest in leading change through continuously developing, iterating and improving talent acquisition programs
- Excitement for blockchain technologies and interest in becoming an expert recruiter in the digital currency ecosystem
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are anequal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .