Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
As a Senior Talent Partner, you'll play an important role working directly with organizational leaders fostering a relationship that will help us anticipate needs and place top talent for critical searches. You'll work within a team of talented recruiters to creatively identify and engage top talent. In addition to driving a culture of continuous improvement and development, you'll take part in Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that allow us to deliver flawless execution to the business. What you'll work on:
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Drive the sourcing screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Deliver an amazing hiring experience to candidates, hiring managers and business leaders
- Partner with business leaders to establish and manage their talent acquisition needs and deliver top talent
- Use strong recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to the Circle vision through effective business partnering, innovation, and execution
- Take part in various Talent Acquisition initiatives that are in support of Circle's vision and enable long-term success
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in dynamic recruiting environments that require significant influencing and partnership to accomplish recruiting goals
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs
- A proven track record of developing strong partnerships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate and inspire people
- Bachelor's degree
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. About your personal information
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .