Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
We are looking for a Security Automation Engineer to build automated workflows for our IT and Security tools, own management of some key Security tools, and implement additional security controls within the IT ecosystem.
You'll work on a number of diverse projects including; automating applications with scripts, identifying and recommending new tools to the team, working with our risk/compliance teams, removing malicious imposters on social media channels and growing our overall security posture as a fledgling org. What you'll bring to Circle:
- Experience using a scripting language to write automation and access API's
- 2+ years of experience writing Python and AWS Lambda functions
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal technical and business teams, as well as external vendors and engineering teams
- Proven ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Real passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain
- 3+ years of experience working with IT and Security teams
- Experience working with internal IT/Security software and applications (Our current tools - MacOS, gSuite, AWS, Splunk, Carbon Black, Zerofox, Phishlabs)
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are anequal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .