Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, Technology you'll play the lead role across all Engineering and Product segments working directly with leaders to foster a relationship that will help anticipate needs and place top talent for critical searches. You'll lead a team of talented recruiters in creatively identifying, engaging and assessing top talent, while improving and contributing to our brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow Circle. In addition to driving a culture of continuous improvement and development, you'll inspire your team of recruiters to achieve greatness and lead Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that allow us to deliver flawless execution to the business.What you'll work on:
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Providing innovative, high-touch, scalable solutions to drive sourcing, recruiting and hiring to meet Engineering and Product objectives.
- Partner with Engineering and Product leadership to establish and manage their talent acquisition needs and deliver through your team.
- Enable a team of recruiters by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing their performance.
- Develop a trusted relationship with the Engineering and Product teams that results in a strong business partnership.
- Provide insights and recommendations on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to Circle's vision through effective business partnering, innovation, and execution.
- Deliver an amazing interview & hiring experience to candidates, hiring managers and business leaders.
- Lead and take part in various Talent Acquisition initiatives that support of Circle's vision and enable long-term success.
- Collect data and use reporting and analytics to improve performance and achieve goals.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in technical recruiting environments that require significant influencing and partnership across the business to accomplish recruiting goals.
- 2+ years of management experience instilling trust and credibility with your team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing individual and team performance.
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate and inspire teammates.
- Bachelor's degree
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are anequal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .