Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
We are looking to add an energetic, ambitious, and purpose-driven individual, who cares about maximizing company growth and working collaboratively towards goals. As the Manager of Global Social Media, you are scrappy self-starter, team player that thrives in a dynamic ever-changing environment. You are intellectually curious and excited about coming to work to build something great and new, motivated by the products and the team at Circle.What you'll work on
What you'll bring to Circle
- Define & implement Circle's Global Social Media strategy globally, across all products, all functions (Customer Support, Marketing, Go-To-Market, Product, Marketing, ...)
- Build and manage a team located across different time zones, with accountability to achieve global and local business objectives
- Manage all of Circle's social media platforms across with particular focus on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegram, Reddit, WeChat and YouTube
- Expand Circle's social media following across platforms in line with Circle's audience and each platform characteristics
- Manage all of Circle's social media content creation from planning to execution, including, visual content, blog articles and video content
- Become an advocate for Circle in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate in collaboration with our Customer Support Team
- Work collaboratively with Regional and Local Go-To-Market leads to amplify key marketing campaigns and PR activities
- Work with CX, Product, Product Marketing, Regional and Local Go-To-Market to define and implement strategy across all channels / products / regions
- Work closely with VP Global Media and SVP Global Communications to balance our organic and paid activity
- Passion for fintech, crypto, Circle and the impact it's having on society
- 10+ years' experience managing social media for a digital-first organization and agencies
- In-depth knowledge of all social media platforms and their respective participants
- A love for data and the insights it provides, you are at ease with dashboards and financial metrics
- Proven ability to generate innovative ideas
- Superb oral and written communication skills
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are anequal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .