Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
The IT Helpdesk Administrator will help maintain and improve our Macintosh systems, office networks, and end-user support for Circle's New York office, and all remote offices worldwide. We're looking for an energetic people-person to be able to interface enthusiastically with all levels of users within Circle. What you'll bring to Circle:
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Onboard new employees and deploy hardware refreshes to existing employees
- Install, configure and support hardware and software on OS X devices
- Troubleshoot issues with OS X, Macintosh hardware, networking, security issues and other needs that arise
- Manage and audit hardware inventory and software site licenses, as well as security and compliance policies
- Provide training to employees, both formal and ad hoc, on software usage and good security practices
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- 2+ years experience with deployment, configuration projects working with OS X systems and related peripherals
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment
- Experience monitoring and resolving issues in a ticketing system, e.g. Zendesk or similar
- Understand management issues for OS X systems, MDM, and using hard drive encryption (FileVault)
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP stack and networking protocols such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, NTP, etc
- Proven ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Real passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator certification
- JAMF Certified Casper Technician or previous Casper Suite experience
- Google Apps administration experience
- Configuration management and automation experience using shell scripts or Python
- Troubleshooting and configuring A/V systems
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are anequal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .