AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.
AlphaPoint, a leading blockchain provider, is seeking a talented Technical Operations/DevOps Engineer to join our team! This individual will be a crucial member of our Infrastructure group, helping to solve technical problems and providing direct impact on the development of AlphaPoint's infrastructure. This DevOps Engineer's primary focus will be octopus deployment, mitigating technical issues and maintaining overall health of our core software systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
● Lead Octopus Deployment across our Technical Operations department.
● Be part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on diagnosing and troubleshooting computer systems.
● Contribute to maintaining and building our cloud infrastructure (Azure).
● Participate in managing security systems, firewalls, and load balancing.
● Contribute to our scripting work using Python, PowerShell, and Bash, while understanding how our automation strategies integrate into a unified solution.
● Liaise with Engineers on the AlphaPoint development team to resolve technical challenges
● Participate in solution development/delivery, using our products and platforms.
● Triage and mitigate technical support issues and software bugs.
Required Skills and Experience:
● Bachelors Degree
● At least 1 year of experience with Octopus Deploy and Terraform.
● Minimum 1 year of experience with basic scripting and programming experience.
● At least 1 year of experience working directly with Linux/Unix and Windows administration.
● At least 1 year of experience working with virtualization - Hyper-V or VMware.
● At least 1 year of experience dealing with containers such as Docker or Kubernetes
● At least 1 year of experience with scripting such as PowerShell and Bash
● At least 1 year of experience working in a DevOps capacity.
● At least 1 year of experience working with SQL/MySQL queries, scripting, administration.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.