Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We're looking for a recruiter, who is passionate about creating the best candidate experience and securing top talent for our growing global organization. Listed as the Top UK Startup to Work in the UK in 2018 by Linkedin , this is an opportunity to work and hire the best. This role is based in our London office. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Establish yourself as trusted partner and point of contact for User Operations hiring globally.
- Ensure a world-class candidate experience.
- Have ownership and drive the recruitment process including interviewing, evaluating skill level, taking and giving feedback, managing the offer process and onboarding for our User Operations team.
- Create captivating job descriptions and social media content to help articulate and market each unique career opportunity.
- Own and be the HR point of contact throughout the onboarding process.
- Build relationships with relevant industry professional associations, universities, meetups and other appropriate events to source great talent.
- Work with the People Operations Team on ad hoc projects.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- At least 1 year of experience recruiting.
- Experience recruiting large scale teams of customer service, user operations or customer care professionals a plus.
- Experience recruiting outside the UK a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a high sense of urgency while working effectively within a team environment.
- You must have a proven track record in the following abilities: organization, motivation and follow through.
- You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of London.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.