Back To All Jobs Sr. HRIS Analyst - Workday
San Francisco, CA
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use.
The `Senior HRIS Analyst - Workday` will serve as a primary point of contact and subject matter expert to provide systems support to the members of our People Team (HR) and global workforce.
This role will ensure the systems are effective in meeting business needs and are scalable across the company. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining Workday HCM, reporting, integration processes, and other 3rd party HR tools. Responsibilities:
- Partner with People Operations and IT to drive requirements gathering, business process review, solution design, project management, testing, training, and documentation.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Workday solution with expert level understanding of more than one key domains such as Core HR, Reporting, Compensation, Benefits, Talent and Performance, Recruiting.
- Perform Workday administrative functions including master data management, bulk uploads (EIBs), system testing, report writing, etc.
- Support upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation and overall system performance; lead semi-annual Workday product update processes, including regression testing and contingency planning for larger project efforts.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- 5-7 years of experience implementing and supporting HR systems
- 3+ years of experience configuring and/or implementing Workday HCM
- Superior project management skills, including building project plans, decks, and effectively communicating status of projects
- Expert level in Workday reporting and analytics is preferred (matrix & composite reporting)
- Bachelor's degree in Business functional area or Information Technology is required
- Experience in business analysis and business process improvement preferably in a hyper growth environment
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate and manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with extensive experience in process documentation
- Experience with supporting multiple systems implementations