Back To All Jobs Senior Procurement Manager
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more intuitive to use.
Coinbase is currently looking for Senior Procurement Manager to join our Global Source to Pay team in San Francisco. Our team helps to maximize value from Coinbase, Inc.'s vendor relationships and ensures our internal business partners across various business units and functions have the products, tools, and services they need to succeed. This individual will be an integral part of building our Procure to Pay function Responsibilities:
- Develop strategy for delivering operational efficiency while Coinbase continues to scale
- Evaluate and implement technology solutions that enable leverage in our procurement operations
- Act as liaison to external auditors and ensure successful and timely completion of both internal and external audits, implementing any agreed upon recommendations
- Improve visibility into key procurement trends and performance metrics
- Prioritize and implement key financial processes and controls to scale Coinbase's payments and financial reporting infrastructure
- Build and manage a global team of buyers
- Grow the P2P reporting functions to effectively support the business as it evolves
- Develop and implement policies, process, and manage end user training around the S2P process
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- 10+ years of Procurement experience with 7+ years in a managerial capacity
- Experience with large-scale ERP (Oracle, SAP, Workday), monetization and billing systems.
- Payments compliance and reconciliation system experience is a plus
- Polished communication skills
- Capable of translating complex business matters across functions and levels of leadership in a clear and concise manner
- Aptitude for collaboration and the ability to influence, mentor, and leverage the skills of others to achieve objectives
- Proven ability to successfully manage complex initiatives with cross-functional ownership
Experience in process efficiency and automation, with proven ability to operate successfully in a highly-complex and changing environment with competing objectives and priorities
- Passion for and proven track record of training and developing team member
- Proficient in MS Excel; Oracle, Google Apps, JIRA