Job Title: Full Stack Developer - Ethereum DAPPS
Location: Sausalito, CA or Seattle, WA or Remote
Experience: 5+ years
Type: Full Time / Temp to Perm
Sponsorship: Maybe DOE, prefers no visa
Salary: $120K / Year
Other compensation: Equity, Tokens
Job ID: REF7K
BlockchainCareerbuilders, the leading blockchain recruiting agency, is seeking a Full Stack Developer - Ethereum Dapps for our client, an exciting, well-funded company that is disrupting the healthcare world.
Our client is designing and building decentralized applications and a fully decentralized protocol for health insurance. The perfect candidate has an in-depth understanding of distributed systems, blockchain, and hands-on experience architecting and developing on existing blockchain smart contract platforms.
- Participate in design and implementation of our fully decentralized protocol for health insurance. This includes developing, testing and deploying the backend and smart contracts needed to do so.
- Design and develop any APIs and/or SDKs required to support these services
- Own monitoring, alarming, analytics, and reporting on all services you build, ensuring high performance and responsiveness
- 6 years or more experience writing code and working with a team
- Experience writing Ethereum Dapps in Solidity
- Experience as a full stack engineer with a range of front-end and back-end technologies
- Open to evaluating, learning, and using developing frameworks. Examples include: React, Vue, MobX, GraphQL.
- Comfortable working in a devops/CI environment
- Code (provide GitHub link or smart contract addresses) that demonstrates your ability to build or architect distributed systems and/or blockchain code
- Hands-on experience creating smart contracts, or building on blockchain
- Interest and some understanding of second layer security solutions such as sMPC, zero-knowledge, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.