AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. Position Profile:
AlphaPoint is seeking an experienced Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis. Our Manager, FP&A will collaborate with our CFO and CEO to develop the FP&A function. This individual will act as a thought leader in the company by providing insight on market trends through data analysis. This individual will also be responsible for the financial review of all departments within the organization and be required to speak to this through regular updates and presentations. Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Develop and partner with Executives on Budget Planning
- Collaborate with leadership on analysis of business opportunities, as well as strategic FP&A planning.
- Possess the ability to create, maintain, and identify trends through reporting.
- Work with the business to regularly update financial forecasts and budget v. actual analysis, as well as present these insights.
- Develop and monitor KPI's and metrics related to the business.
- Create and implement a process for long-range planning
- Lead and manage selection of and implementation of BI system in relation to AlphaPoint's financials.
- Monitor the industry and competitive landscape.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin
- At minimum a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA is a nice to have
- At least 7 years of experience in the Capital Markets industry
- SaaS/Software industry experience required
- Able to demonstrate exceptional data analysis and reporting abilities
- Previous system implementation a plus