Back To All Jobs People Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase exists to change the world. By creating an open financial system we will bring about more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity on a global scale. Operating across 33 countries, Coinbase is the world's largest retail brokerage and exchange, trading $150 billion since inception. Everyone knows people are the key to any successful organization. Our People Ops team is here to ensure our employees have a powerful, engaging and meaningful work experience.
This role is responsible for ensuring our employees have an excellent experience throughout every stage of the employee lifecycle at scale, while leading an operationally excellent and motivated People Operations team. Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, and manage key People Operations and cross-functional programs including onboarding/offboarding, immigration, compliance, leaves of absences, annual performance reviews, etc.
- Understand business needs and create processes, policies, and workflows that are compliant, efficient, scale, and reflect the Coinbase values
- Implement and train employees and managers on self-service in Workday
- Partner cross-functionally with Finance, IT, Legal and People leaders to ensure People Operations is a strategic partner to the business
- Ensure People Operations team meets SLAs and KPIs, analyze data, and suggest ways to improve People Operations performance
- Maintain internal People Operations wiki, ensuring it is up-to-date globally, is easy to use and access, and has a consistent Coinbase tone throughout
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- 10+ years experience leading People Operations teams and designing, implementing and managing People Operations/Recruiting programs globally
- 5+ years exprience inspiring people manager, experienced leading diverse, global teams
- 3+ years Workday experience, Greenhouse and ADP experience preferred
- Exceptional project manager: strong cross-functional leader with ability to partner across many levels and teams in the organization and consistently meet aggressive project timelines
- Track record of scaling systems and processes in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Equal parts strategic thinker and operationally excellent - creates the vision and operationalizes it
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement, always looking for ways to make things more efficient, automated, and better for employees and the company
- Experience working and partnering with leadership, demonstrated experience being "pro business" and solution oriented