IF WHEN THEN is a decentralized platform that connects graduates to future employment through vetted non-formal education programs.
Our mission is simple: to create positive global employment outcomes through non-formal education. And we have the market research to back it up. Our partner roster already includes well-known advisors and organizations in the EOS and non-formal education ecosystems, and we are currently beta-testing the IF WHEN THEN platform with industry-leading strategic partners. The Company plans to raise approximately $15 to $30 million through an upcoming Seed Round C in early 2019.
If you’re a good fit for this unique opportunity to join an EOS-based project at the earliest stage, feel free to message with any questions.
We are seeking a full stack developer to help us launch a game-changing web platform based on the EOS blockchain. You are entrepreneurial, independent, and eager to build something that’s never been built before. You are also a passionate team player who understands the importance of non-formal education, and you want to use your own expertise to help people around the world achieve prosperity. You will employ your creativity and arsenal of skills using innovative tools and technologies to deliver a simple, scalable, and responsive user experience.
While technical skill is critical, we believe accountability, commitment, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude are required to join the IF WHEN THEN team. We are a dedicated group, and your contributions will make an immediate impact.
- Software development using the above tools/technologies
- Work on new PoC/beta exploring new technologies and frameworks
- Write well documented, reusable, testable, reliable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and highly responsive applications
- Work closely with leadership team to take direction, promptly follow up with feedback & requests, troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Test (unit, functional & end-to-end) & automate deployment of code between DEV/TEST/PROD
- Effectively manage your own workload and handle multi-tasking with little to no hand-holding
- Provide appropriate technical support & documentation for smooth roll outs
- Willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that the tasks are completed in a timely fashion and wear multiple hats when needed
1% equity, 1% tokens; 2-year vesting schedule with a 3-month cliff
Modest salary will be provided on the next financing seed round, which is expected soon. This is an opportunity to join a growing team and work closely with a world-class CTO.
Please submit your CV and LinkedIn profile link to firstname.lastname@example.org