For the first time in modern history, the 13 trillion dollar financial services industry, which hasn't meaningfully changed in over a century, is being modernized. Blockchain (which raised the largest Series A in the industry) is at the forefront of this revolution. Our software is helping millions - from single individuals to the largest institutions - across the globe access a financial system that is open, accessible and radically more efficient.
As the face of Blockchain, this office manager/receptionist will represent the company externally as a brand ambassador and work closely with the Operations team to manage our growing New York and London offices. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Representing Blockchain in a positive, friendly and professional manner to employees and visiting guests.
- Providing administrative support, including but not limited to tracking incoming guests and employees, managing the company lunch program, ordering office supplies, general office management, etc.
- Troubleshooting unforeseen issues such as office repairs, and broken or lost equipment.
- Booking and managing employee travel.
- Researching, planning and implementing logistics for internal and external company events, happy hours, conferences, meetings, and interviews.
- Creating positive working conditions by keeping the office fun, tidy, and professional.
- Managing and documenting office expenditures, budget and inventory.
- Running the office, keeping records of maintenance, organising daily cleaning and maintenance schedules.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential, at all times.
- Initiate processes and systems to make the office run more efficiently.
- Provide necessary backup to other employees.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Exhibit mental toughness in complex and excruciating work situations.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute quickly and efficiently in a dynamic environment with ever-changing and competing demands.
- Strong presentation and communication skills when interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and superb organization skills that friends describe as OCD but you know it stems from your perfectionist nature.
- Confident and whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Accessible office location in the heart of NYC (SoHo).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Most importantly, a GIF you really like.