- Full-Time Temporary Position (6 months contract)
- North Melbourne Location
- Competitive Rates
- Desired commencement day 08th October 2018.
About The Company
A technology company that is aiming to create a blockchain based 3rd party software that allows milestone-based payment collection, simply.
About The Role
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analysing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Strong software development background
- Experience working with large codebases
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: Golang, Java, C#
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
Collaboration is key in this role and within the team as part of an agile environment. We are very inclusive and social team who want someone who can get involved.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply directly via email. Please forward us your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button “Apply for this job”.