Back To All Jobs  Brand Design Intern - Communications
San Francisco About the design team
The mission of Coinbase is to create an open financial system for the world. Design plays a critical part in achieving that mission. Bridging the information gap between this incredibly complex and powerful technology and the typical user is where we can have the most unique impact. This communication is what will enable the industry to grow massively and gain broad adoption.
Take the rare chance to join a team that is rapidly expanding, and in a completely new and yet to be defined space - where you will get the chance to shape it. Help us tell our story. Your Responsibility
- Partner with communications stakeholders and cross-functional teams to concept and design for internal and external communications projects
- Create graphics for product announcements for articles on our blog
- Own and produce internal company presentations including pitch decks
Things we look for
- Give and receive feedback from other designers to raise our bar for quality
- Work with members of design and comms teams to help manage the flow of projects and ensure all is completed in timely manner
Initiative and collaboration
- High polished visual portfolio of design work
- A broad understanding of using different mediums/channels to get your message across
- Awareness of typographic best practices and design hierarchy
- Have clear communication, and the ability to work with urgency, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Experience with motion design and/or gif creation is a plus
- No prior experience in cryptocurrency needed
. We're at a hyper-growth stage, and the ability to start from scratch, drive yourself, do whatever it takes, know when to ask for input, and communicate clearly along the way are critical to everyone's success. Curiosity and an open mind.
We're a culture of learners and we welcome a humble approach. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.