Back To All Jobs Security Policy Specialist
Coinbase stores more digital currency than any company in the world, making us a top tier target on the internet. Security is core to our mission and has been a key competitive differentiator for us as we scale worldwide. We are building a world-class security team to support Coinbase and its affiliates as we continue to expand the company internationally. If you're looking to help shape the future of security and privacy for the blockchain, we'd like to speak with you about joining our team in Japan.
- Define the security governance model for Coinbase Japan, and evaluate and respond to Japanese legislative and regulatory developments
- Work with Security and product teams to support Japanese customer data protection concepts across Coinbase products and services
- Serve as point of contact with Japan's Financial Services Agency (FSA) regarding security incidents and developments in security requirements
- Identify key external security and privacy stakeholders, their issues, risks, and opportunities for engagement
- Experience counseling clients or stakeholders around privacy, data security, or policy issues and managing multiple business priorities.
- Proficiency in both English and Japanese. You must be able to communicate seamlessly between the Tokyo office and US HQ, and be able to understand and explain the differences between the regulatory environments.