Blockchain People is searching for a Developer for a global company born out of start-up roots, now one of Australia’s leading software innovation businesses and a leading Blockchain and Crypto development hub. They have a diverse array of clients across multiple sectors pushing the boundaries of DLT.
Your new role
- Assist in the design and architecture of Blockchain solutions
- Construct Blockchain networks leveraging Blockchain platforms and technologies
- Work with domain teams on industry Blockchain use case analysis and prioritisation
- Assist in Defining best practices for Blockchain technology adoption and implementation
- Participate in Presales and Customer workshops where required
- Conceptualise, design and build Blockchain framework and assets
Who you are
- You have experience in at least one Blockchain platform like Ethereum, IBM Hyperledger, Multichain, Stellar, Ripple, Corda etc.
- Able to develop Pilots and Proof of Concepts using Blockchain technology
- Strong understanding of Bitcoin or other crypto currencies
- Experience working with distributed databases
- Understanding of various consensus methodologies (Mining, PoS, etc).
- Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Hands-on experience in using any of the following (or similar) languages: Java, Golang, Rust, Scala, Haskell, Erlang, Python, C, C++, C#
Want to use your Blockchain talents working for the market leader in the DLT space in Australia? Call Ben Green, Blockchain People, to discuss on 61 439 441 394 or submit your resume here. Please note applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia.