APPLY HERE: https://polymath.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=27
Polymath is a decentralized blockchain-powered platform that will transform the trillion-dollar financial securities market. Led by an all-star team of startup veterans, financial securities experts, and top-tier developers from around the world, Polymath is on a mission to improve access to capital and funding everywhere. Polymath simplifies the complex legal and technical challenges of creating a security, selling it, and powering it via the blockchain. Instead of requiring a team of lawyers, developers, and regulatory experts, Polymath uses smart contracts & a custom-built dApp to make creating and issuing securities a matter of days, not months. We're transforming the financial industry and we need passionate and driven people to help. Apply to join the stampede today!
You’re Great At…..
Proven Success driving product development from concept to shipping:
- Previous responsibility for project implementation, planning, monitoring and preparation of reports for the CTO;
- Gather and organize information through customer feedback, bug bash, and demos and come up with plans to continuously improve metrics [monthly/quarterly/annually];
- Analyze product data daily and recommend new systems, procedures, or product changes to improve efficiency as needed;
- Make product recommendations to leadership through presentations or written reports [monthly];
- Propose solutions or alternative routes for product development as needed;
- Thoroughly document release notes to accompany each sprint release.
Deliver project outcomes on-time and on-budget:
- Define project scope and present development strategy to the senior leadership team within X days of starting a new project;
- Define the Execution Schedule within X days of project launch and keep updated daily/weekly;
- Utilize Asana platform to organize the project/communicate daily progress updates;
- Track weekly key timeliness metrics
Coordinate with designers, developers, and other key stakeholders:
- Promote product perspectives within various teams and serve as the glue binding various stakeholder to a common goal;
- Analyze key metrics and consult with managers, designers, and developers within X days to ensure changes are working as intended;
- Liaise with the QA team to ensuring acceptance criteria is set for tickets to accommodate automated and manual testing;
- Manage ongoing limited client communications and share status updates with key stakeholders (experience blogging via medium.com is preferred).
Provide coaching/motivation/organization to project teams using Agile/Scrum:
- Champion the insight of our customers and market in weekly meetings.
- Effectively facilitate Scrum ceremonies, sprint planning, standups, story review, and retrospectives every biweekly sprint.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where issues and problems can be discussed without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged.
Be a team player and embody Polymath’s culture and core values always:
- Bring a mindset of personal/professional development, continuous learning, and coaching to management of the Polymath team;
- Embody initiative (go above and beyond the call of duty), respect for colleagues, resilience, and flexibility ongoingly;
- Demonstrate razor-sharp execution and eagerness for perfection;
- Willingness to learn new things fast.
Who You Are….
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field (or similar work experience);
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) by the Scrum Alliance;
- You must have participated in various ERC20 token crowdsales as a general contributor, having gone through contribution portals dapps yourself via metamask and myetherwallet;
- You have interacted with many dapps via metamask;
- You currently hold Ethereum, Bitcoin, and ERC20 tokens such as OMGToken, EOS, Kyber, and/or Salt;
- Front-end web developer skills with html, css, js;
- Experience with solidity, web3.js and frameworks such as Truffle;
- You like https://tympanus.net/codrops/ ;
- Experience running a SCRUM team with continuous integration, automated testing;
- An appetite for software design tempered with an understanding of practical trade-offs in development (lean, MVP);
- Web and Mobile development;
- Amazon AWS, CDN's, Heroku and scaling assets to worldwide users under high loads;
- Experience with or keen interest in Ethereum/blockchain/web3
- Involved in the open source community
Polymath Studios and Polymath Networks are equal opportunity employers. Every effort to accommodate candidates for accessibility with disabilities participating in the selection process will be made available on request. Information received related to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Polymath Studios and Polymath Networks would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role however only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.