Back To All Jobs Sr IT Technical Project Manager, Global Office Expansion
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase is hiring! We are looking for a seasoned IT Technical Project Manager to oversee planning and execution of the IT scope associated with an aggressive portfolio of facilities expansion projects. The successful candidate will have strong previous experience and success in similar roles in rapidly growing environments, and a long track record of efficient execution. Responsibilities:
- Work with Facilities team, IT staff, and key vendors to drive design, planning, sourcing, and execution of facilities build and expansion projects, globally.
- Manage scope, timelines, communications, resource planning, risks, and budget.
- Continuously improve technical and process standards and evolve and tune roles, responsibilities, and communications cadences over time.
- Travel as needed, likely up to 50% although this may vary substantially.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- 5-10 years experience with the above, including successful direct and indirect people management.
- Clear communicator and orchestrator of technical and people resources.
- Construction background or demonstrated ability to interact with complex construction teams with no learning curve.
- Significant project and portfolio management skills.
- Significant vendor management skills.
- Technical depth adequate to insure execution and hold people accountable in networking, construction, A/V subdisciplines.
- Ability to work in AutoCAD or CAD supporting software.
- Financial tracking throughout the project life-cycle.
- Demonstrated success leading efforts in rapidly growing environments.
- Demonstrated ability to create order from chaos with minimal oversight.