Back To All Jobs Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure
Coinbase's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more intuitive to use.
We recently launched a Chicago office and are looking for a Senior Project Manager to help drive infrastructure projects for our Markets Team. You will be part of a greenfield effort to build out a scalable, low-latency exchange in the Cryptocurrency space.
The Senior Project Manager is going to be instrumental in building out a new colocated data center. Responsibilities:
- Plan, manage and execute the delivery of the Markets Exchange Infrastructure
- Work collaboratively with engineering leaders on the infra & networking teams
- Drive timelines & roadmap decisions to ensure a successful launch
- You have a strong understanding of data center, networking, compute, and storage, and are able to integrate these systems into a cohesive whole
- You have hands on technical experience in at least one of the above areas
- You are skilled at dependency driven project management techniques
- You're a strong written and oral communicator
All members of this team will embody the core Coinbase values of Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Continuous Learning, and Efficient Execution, and will place a strong emphasis on diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.