Back To All Jobs Sr Manager, Identity and Access Management
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase is hiring! We are looking for a seasoned leader to build the team that automates identity management, role based access controls, and the onboarding and offboarding workflow for our systems. The successful candidate will have demonstrated previous experience and success in similar roles in rapidly growing environments, and will be able to execute quickly and efficiently. Responsibilities:
- Lead, mentor, and develop a rapidly expanding team.
- Work with security, IT peers, and other stakeholders to develop roadmaps, staffing plans, supporting process, technology architectures, and tooling strategies.
- Assess current state, develop consensus on the desired target state.
- Prioritize and break down work to achieve the highest value goals first.
- Automate where possible the onboarding and offboarding process.
- Automate where possible granular access control permissions based on employee type and role.
- Partner with internal security and compliance teams to insure auditability and accuracy of the process.
- Develop standards and an intake process for new applications as they are integrated into the ecosystem.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- 7-10 years experience with the above.
- Demonstrated success leading and scaling teams fast in rapidly growing and dynamic environments.
- Technical depth and current familiarity with the tool space, across a variety of platforms.
- Pragmatic balance between need for scale and process vs delivery today.
- Previous experience building effective partnerships with HR and security functions.
- Collaborative partnership style and demonstrated capacity for indirect influence.
- Demonstrated ability to create order from chaos with minimal oversight.