Back To All Jobs Sr Manager, Endpoint Management
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase is hiring! We are looking for a seasoned leader to build the team that manages the tooling and automation for our company fleet of endpoint devices. The successful candidate will have demonstrated previous experience and success in similar roles in rapidly growing environments, and will be able to execute quickly and efficiently. Responsibilities:
- Lead, mentor, and develop a rapidly expanding team.
- Work with security, IT peers, and other stakeholders to develop roadmaps, staffing plans, supporting processes, technology architectures, and tooling strategies.
- Oversee endpoint fleet management automation, including operational, security, and compliance configuration of laptops and mobile devices, across multiple platforms.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
- 7-10 years experience with the above
- Demonstrated success leading and scaling teams fast in rapidly growing and dynamic environments
- Technical depth and current familiarity with the tool space
- Pragmatic balance between need for scale and process vs delivery today.
- Security background
- Collaborative partnership style and demonstrated capacity for indirect influence.
- Demonstrated ability to create order from chaos with minimal oversight.