Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
Weâ€™ve already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, weâ€™re expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, weâ€™re market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
As part of the Talent Management team, youâ€™ll contribute to building a cohesive, fully integrated global organization in support of the business strategy and operational growth plans. Partnering with the Talent team, managers, youâ€™ll role is to help Circle retain and engage our teams and help shape our culture, engage our employees and drive organizational results.
What you'll work on
- Partner with business leaders and various functional teams on strategic and operational execution including team effectiveness, change management, organizational design, performance management, retention, engagement, talent planning, professional growth and more
- Support managers identifying and addressing organizational and people issues, remove barriers and increase engagement and effectiveness across teams
- Influence, coach and provide feedback to employees at all levels to empower employee development and high performance.
- Partner with global and functional business counterparts to drive clear communication and people process planning
- Collaborate with the Director of Talent Management to develop and implement learning and development programs for specific audiences, utilizing a variety of training methodologies, and define and track measures of success for learning programs
- Provide insights and recommendations on best practices that contribute to the Circle vision through effective business partnering, innovation, and execution
What you'll bring to Circle
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience including Business Partnering, Organizational Development and Learning & Development
- Proven experience developing trusted relationships at all levels of an organization including senior level talent to drive programs
- Comfort and experience with ambiguity
- Excellent decision making skills and a sense of urgency. Youâ€™re able to juggle competing priorities with a focus on timely execution and follow through
- Strong business acumen coupled with emotional intelligence: you understand the key drivers and dynamics of a high growth technology business
- Level-headed leadership under pressure along with creative problem-solving abilities
- Bachelorâ€™s degree
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. Weâ€™re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .