We are looking for a qualified Chinese speaking Community manager to join our team.
If you are a tech-savvy professional, cryptocurrencies and blockchain enthusiast and experienced in social media, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Content creation – writing blog posts, articles and newsletters, creating videos, communications materials, and material for social media channels.
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing HKEOS presence through blogs, Telegram channels, WeChat, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and other strategically relevant online properties
- Chinese social media marketing - Create China specific content and interact with the Chinese community.
- Community relations – Community support – answering questions in EOS community chats, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback on community forums.
- Build relationships with EOS community members, potential, current and past incubatees, industry professionals and journalists.