Back To All Jobs Software Engineer Intern - Mobile, Android (Summer)
The Mobile team at Coinbase is responsible for ensuring that our mobile applications are stable, reliable, and delightful to use. Our mobile applications allow people from all around the world to transact with digital currencies from the palm of their hands. As a mobile engineering intern, your work will directly impact the experiences of millions of users. If you have a passion for code quality, user experiences, and design, we'd love to hear from you.
- Work on features and areas of the app that will impact millions of users
- Tackle and solve hard engineering and user experience problems in an elegant and seamless manner
- Work with Product and Design teams to innovate on existing and new experiences
- Participate in all stages of development including refining product vision, gathering requirements, software system design, coding, testing, release, and support
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives on learning new technologies and ability to quickly dev elop proficiency in coding standards, tools, estimation skills, and best practices
- Experience developing native mobile applications for iOS or Android is strongly preferred
- Proficient in one or more programming languages i.e. Swift/Objective-C/Java/Kotlin
Nice to Haves
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Past relevant tech internship experience
- Strong interest in the mobile finance or security sectors