Back To All Jobs Technical Project Manager, Tools and Automations
Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series D funding in August 2017, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally - having opened offices in Portland, Chicago, New York, and London so far in 2018. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.
As the Technical Support Manager for the Tools and Analytics team, you will partner closely with the various functions across support and our engineering partners to drive projects that will help us scale and streamline operations. You will have the opportunity to be part of the ground team in shaping the operational strategy for Coinbase! Responsibilities:
- Manage the relationship between the various internal teams within Ops and external business units (ie. IT, Engineering, Product, Data, etc) to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Function as an analyst and business partner to model, design, perform detailed requirement analysis, documenting processes, and build business solutions that improve how we operate.
- Proactively identify recurring issues or value-add areas and proposes process or systematic solutions.
- Collaborate with business partners to define requirements and manage expectations from project inception through delivery, including status updates, budget reconciliation, scope changes, etc.
- Analytically focused and able to leverage business insights to make well informed decisions.
- Interface with the application development team to validate test results for new applications, verifying that they meet the requirements of the business group.
- Maintain and document current and upcoming process flows.
- Lead "User Acceptance Testing" and training sessions with business units.
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission and by creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- BA/BS degree in Information Management Systems or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of administration and project management experience on the Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce application.
- Demonstrated experience delivering large scale projects on a deadline.
- Excellent communication and receptive listening skills with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to be flexible to evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
What to send: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Knowledge or experience working on internal tools in support of an operations team.
- PMP or Scrum Master experience or certification is preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce Service Cloud and related products.