Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
We're searching for a dynamic Total Rewards Analyst to join our growing Talent team. You'll work closely with our Total Rewards Manager to shape and define what Total Rewards means at Circle and how it will impact our employees. This is a unique opportunity to have a drastic impact, in a crucial time for the company.
What you'll work on
- Support all aspects of compensation, specifically board, executive, non-executive, trading and sales incentive plans with respect to base, bonus, commission and equity
- Take part in benefits review and bid processes including comparing current plans to industry norms and adjusting plans to properly manage costs
- Participate in the management of relationships with benefits vendors and assisting in internal benefits initiatives, such as open enrollment, renewal, and employee communication
- Partner with Talent Acquisition on recruiting processes, headcount management, candidate offers, internship opportunities and recruiting events
- Serve as technical resource to Talent team and its internal business partners and clients
What you'll bring to Circle
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years experience in Human Resources
- Strong analytical, communications and organizational skills
- Highly developed computer skills
- Comfortable working in fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and employees
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Mac OSX and GSuite
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .