Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
As part of Financial Planning & Analysis team (FP&A), you'll join a growing, productive team focused on providing analysis that is accurate and easy to understand. Your goal is to drive business decisions through financial planning to ensure success while remaining fiscally responsible.
We are looking for an experienced professional who will work as a member of Circle's FP&A team focused on working with various leaders of the business to help plan and forecast spend accurately, while also driving revenue growth. Key strategic decisions will result from the analysis you provide as we continue to scale Circle.
What you'll work on
- Prepare executive level presentations showcasing financial health of Circle
- Support key business leaders as they scale with financial analysis aimed at driving business decisions
- Create and measure KPIs across various functions within Circle
- Build and maintain financial models and plans as well as support budgeting practices including long range strategic planning models
- Drive strategic business decisions with financial analysis
What you'll bring to Circle
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or other relevant field
- 3 to 6 years of relevant industry experience with financial modeling (e.g. investment banking, private equity, corporate finance, consulting)
- Excellent proficiency in Excel; SQL is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consistent track record of success and career progression
- Exceptional judgement and maturity, including an ability to execute independently and work with team members of all levels
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Mac OSX and GSuite
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .