Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
We are looking for a Product Analyst to work with the growth and product teams to answer key questions about how to grow our user base, scale our products, and launch high-impact initiatives for our Invest and Poloniex products. An ideal candidate should have robust knowledge of crypto, marketplaces, customer lifecycle and behavior analysis, customer segmentation and business operations for a consumer internet company.
*We are currently accepting applications for our Boston, San Francisco or New York offices.
What you'll work on
- Identify key metrics and build executive-facing dashboards to track the growth of our products
- Perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems and opportunities
- Extract actionable insights through analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional customer behavior data sets
- Translate complex concepts into clear, concise recommendations that directly drive value for the business
- Understand what matters most and prioritize ruthlessly
- Work with cross-functional teams to rapidly execute and iterate
What you'll bring to Circle
- A strong interest in cryptocurrencies, investment and Fintech in general
- BS/BA in Technical Field, Computer Science or Mathematics
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a highly analytical role (business or marketing analysis, data analysis and visualization, etc.)
- Proficient in SQL
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business stakeholders with minimal direction
- Experience in cross functional collaboration with Eng and PMs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Mac OSX and GSuite
- A deep understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques like regression etc, experiment design
- Experience with at least 1 scripting language (Python, R, etc.)
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .