Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
As Executive Assistant, you'll support Co-Founders with heavy calendar management and administrative support. As Executive Assistant, you're able to work quickly, multi-task, manage deadlines effectively, and work with confidential information professionally and discreetly. You're highly intuitive and able to anticipate and proactively address needs with minimal direction.
What you'll work on
- Effectively manage constantly evolving calendars; schedule meetings, conference/video calls, town halls, board meetings, etc.
- Coordinate complex travel logistics for individuals and groups; including air, rail, car service, hotel, dining, entertainment and more
- Assist with passport and visa applications, as needed
- Prepare expense reports and ensure on-time delivery of reimbursement checks
- Work with Finance to process invoices & administer corporate credit card program
What you'll bring to Circle
- 7+ years of administrative experience supporting multiple executives at once
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Adaptive, resourceful, patient and open-minded
- Exercise good judgement and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities
- Confidentiality and discretion in dealing with highly sensitive executive work
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac OS, Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Interest in consumer finance and global payments
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .