Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
You are a born leader, inspired to raise the capabilities of those around you, and motivated to build high performing teams that exceed expectations. Delivering high quality customer experiences is not only in your wheelhouse, it defines you. You are seeking an opportunity to not only lead a team of passionate CX agents, but also to help build out world class global operations. You already know how to select, develop and retain top talent as well as build and optimize support channels, drive automation and strengthening team culture. This role is key to building and scaling our world-class operation. We are taking our successes to the next level and looking for leaders who are ready to do whatever it takes to help us get there. While you do not have to be a crypto expert, a demonstrated passion for how cryptocurrency will reinvent the finance industry is required. Whether you've personally invested in crypto, worked in crypto, or have studied it deeply, your passion for this space is genuine and palpable.
What you'll work on
- Recruiting, interviewing and on-boarding top talent, as well as building and implementing talent management initiatives including career planning and professional development
- Mastering all of Circle's products, infrastructure, processes and procedures with the ability to train others and step into any role as necessary
- Driving process improvements by identifying areas where efficiency and automation can improve the customer experience and strengthen the CX team
- Supporting talent acquisition, process improvement initiatives, partnering across the organisation, mastering tools and technology and being an advocate for our customers
- Developing and leading end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery of critical Customer Experience initiatives
- Troubleshooting customer issues, escalations and concerns, investigating why they happened, and communicating with multiple teams to find rapid resolutions
- Deriving analytics and leading with a data-driven mindset, interpreting and communicating metrics at the individual, team and department level
- Availability or flexibility on nights or weekends, as needed
What you'll bring to Circle
- Leadership experience in the form of 3-5 years managing people directly and at least 5 years working in a Customer Experience (or similar) capacity
- Experience building and scaling customer support operations, particularly in a fast-paced startup or tech environment
- Ability, and interest, in working across multiple departments to influence and communicate cross-functionally to realize rapid results
- Level-headed leadership under pressure along with creative problem-solving abilities and a passion for innovation
- Technical savviness, including the ability to navigate both homegrown and industry-standard CRM platforms
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills, including attention to detail, and the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a broader team, lending a hand on any activity necessary to support the business when needed
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Mac OSX and GSuite
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .